Friday, February 8, 2008

this is strictly g0es to u mr luqman

k
if u wanna break up with me
i'm t0tally fine n0w
i learn t0 face the fact dat
i cant make u l0ve me

but
y d0 u have t0 av0id me
i'll try my besh t0 make everything w0rk
but i cant see a lil eff0rt fr0m u
so0
i dun wan t0 force u anym0re

if u felt like a burden t0 u to help me bout lexxy  thingy
 its ok
juz said so0
but
 why when i asked u r u h0nestly wanna help me
u said u d0??
but then i heard dat u felt like i'm burdening u?

seriously luq
wut else d0 u wan??????????????????????
tell me

i tell u wut i want
i wan t0 settle diz
s0 that diz m0nday
 i can feel better
i dun hv t0 feel weird lo0kin at u or hearing ur v0ice
u said we can b fren
rite?
 but if this is wut u meant by being fren??
ur tw0 years of standard one is uselessssssssssss
learn bout frenship m0re k~~

plzz luq
its all dat i asking 4

2 comments:

farhana said...

ouch that really hurts babe. i'm sorry to hear that. anything is, i hope you'll be brave enough to face it in the future. and think wisely before doing anything, okay? if u need anything, just blog here ok! :)

eRmAbuTAng said...

okies dear
thanx~
really appriciate ur supp0rt