Thursday, February 7, 2008

my previous bl0g

currently reading my past bl0ggin at xfresh my g0sh
t0tally byk,,,,
it seems like i'm darn ready t0 let him go
it was like 7 m0nth ag0
but now...
n0t really
but hey
love is letting go
[hre's my previous p0st like 7 m0nth ago~]

i'm g0in t0 rerg myself t0morr0w,,
wif0ut 0ne of my guppies,,, wh0 went h0me bc0z her dad juz pass away
with0ut a b0yfriend,, bc0z he d0esnt respect me de t0 his undyin sisterho0d wif a frenz 0f mine whic i myself intr0duce her t0 him,,
life full of shit sumtimes aite...

nvm,, i'm a big gurl..
i dun need a man t0 be pretty
i dun need his sh0ulder t0 cry 0n anym0re bc0z i;m d0ne wif dat..
i hate his guts 0f ign0rin me
i hate my self bc0z i fell f0r him,,
i'm n0t da same 0ld gurl anym0re
i need t0 b t0ugh in order t0 face diz cruel lil w0rld,,,
wut da heck,,,
bf?? i'm g0in t0 fine a new 0ne,,,
m0re cuter
m0re h0tter than him,,
i'm g0in t0 ign0re him f0r da rest 0f my life,..
i hate him,,
i cried a l0t bc0z of him...
i hate him f0r makin me cry again,,, n0w,,,




2 comments:

farhana said...

hey.. single life isnt that terrible. u can always cuci2 mata whenever u want. unlike yg dah ada commitment ni. hahaa. ok my point is, you'll find a better person soon. have faith in yourself aite! :D

eRmAbuTAng said...

thanx~~
i kn0w tere'll b better fish in da sea hehheheheh

but dun w0rry

i'll b a-okay~~

for now~