Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i'm better n0w

i'm better n0w
 i'm fine
 yesterday was my melting p0int
 i br0ke d0wn n cry my heart out so0 many times
 i eyes was like a cazy g0ldfish
 but hey
 i'll always d0 dat
 after my breaking p0int
i'll willt stand up n walk again
 i'm feeling bteer n0w
eventhough its v day
 but hey
is v day
i'll b happy next year
its wut pe0ple do
feeling up n down
 i'm so0 sorry if i hurt any0ne in my previous p0st
so0 sorry
it juz wit i elt during dat time

i cry a l0t
 like enough to feed 5 african kids
 but hey
 dats life
i've neva go through dat
 n its my turn aite?
dun w0rry
i'm better
str0nger n0w~
elle dear u know i'm a str0ng gurl aite?
dun w0rry bout me k
i'll b fine here
n i miss u

2 comments:

farhana said...

a woman is given the ability to cry easily so cry. :) if it is the best to cure your pain. i hope everything will turn out fine with you :D

suehanna said...

saye sokong 200%!
hikhik~