Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i tried but its juz to0 much to swallow

i tried
so0 hard
 for 2 days without crying
 but i juz cant
i couldnt do it
it juz a first day at class
man
its hard
darn hard

it juz to0 hard to bear
he is n0t mine anymore
yes it is hard
 but i'll pray for god for his kindness
to make me stronger
it is hard
darn hard
i'm s0rry
wuteva nut
 d0 wut u wan
im a nobody to st0p you
seriously
just do wut u wan
i'm n0t mad at u
seriously
i juz dunwanna know bout it

tomorow is da vday
i heart vday
 since i was young
seriously....
eventhough sum pe0ple say its wr0ng
but wh0 cares bout da da hist0ry
its all based on ur intenti0n
its a day t0 sh0w ur love to sumone dats capture ur heart
sumone special t0 u

im always g0t excited wif vday
always
since i was y0ung
n as a fren
we always shared our excitement of that day
one of my male fren
always ask f0r my 0ppini0n
n i'll be there  f0r him
 n this year
i'll try my best t0 be there f0r him
h0pe he didnt notice anything bout me

juz n0w
 after helpin my fren wif her pressie
 i suddenly felt so0o0o sad
i juz love that day
 n this year
 i'm unable t0 celebrate it
bc0z my heart cann0t bear it.....
plzz
i need time t0 heal
i really d0
seriously
i need time t0 b calm
i dun wan t0 l0st all our sweet mem0ries
 bc0z it is sweet
n it's n0t guilty
right?
juz gimme time
time
dats all dat i need
i'll make my self busy after dizz...

seriouly if he came after me right n0w n wan me back
 i will g0 str8 t0 him
 i will f0rget all wut he had d0ne t0 me
bc0z i really love him
w0rds cant even describe it

but i'll stay strong....

i will

No comments: