Wednesday, February 20, 2008

futsalling until ur feet hurt :P

i went t0 play futsal wif my fwen last nite [well m0rning since we start at 12]
had a blast of fun n few bruises...
huhuhu
leypaking at mcd afterwards
talking n laughing at fendi;s dirty j0kes n riddles
talking bout fo0tball wif catz
huhu he did blanja me bc0z he hit me wif the ball n got bruised by it hehehe
k catz... next time d0 it again hahahaha
owh owh
 did i menti0n to u dat faizal als0 in acti0n las nite n
he was omg~~
so0o0 hot!!! hehehehe
he was da g0alie n a gud one i may add
huhuhuhuhu
such a happy nite
 but huhu
i didnt g0 4 extra t0turial class diz m0rning[ever heard of it?? extra toturial-LAME]
n my group already presented
 obviously i hv n0 intenti0n to b there
but~~
kant0i mdm sheering [my totur] msg me
heh~~
my excuse??
 im n0t feeling well in the m0rning n fall asleep after taking my medcine
huhuhuhu
but i did go to c0llege afterwards for group discusii0n
huhuhuhu

k dats all for now
s0rry n0 pitcha,,
 i didnt hv any due to lack of bat
 i asked ma fren 4 it later k~~

No comments: