Monday, February 11, 2008

i'm single n i'm fine

kay
t0ld ya b4 if sumthing happen i will ann0unce it here
k

we br0ke up
juz n0w
around 12.45 i think
face t0 face
in a go0d way

after my l0ng speech try t0 pursuit him
he juz so0 c0ld
so0 hard
he admit it
but he said he juz f0llow his heart
then
finally i juz g0 with the fl0w
we br0ke up
we still love each other
he juz wan a lil freedom

therefore 
we remain cl0se fren
he will b there when i cry
or watching m0vie wif me
he'll b there t0 hear my grumble
or g0ssiping

will remain cl0se fren
 like we used to b4 we couple up[x laa lama sgt hahhaha]
he'll b my date for the pr0m nite
bc0z he said he juz wanna b al0ne
so0 he pr0mise me n0t to pursuit any other gurl
if he tired of being alone  n i'm still single
he will c0me back t0 me

dun w0rry
my babies will still hv their papa
it's still will b him

smile
guess wut
 i didnt cry at all
maybe i practicaly ready 4 diz
so0 i'll b fine
so0 does he...
we r remain cl0sed fren :)

02-08-07_1103

know wut?
i in the mood for diana r0ss i'll say alil pray 4 ue~

3 comments:

farhana said...

babe, i hope you know what you're doing and i hope it is the best for both of you. it's good to know that you guys are still okay with each other. :) you know what? you still have us around, that's one thing for sure! :D

eRmAbuTAng said...

THanx
i think its da best soluti0n f0r us n0w
i rather l0st the title than l0st him c0mpletely
aite?
tahnx again k~

nad said...

yeaaa bleh buat sticker!!
lol
ema dah hepi
toksah emo2 lg
letih aku dowh

die x mau g tgk movie
kita p same ye. haha