Wednesday, February 27, 2008

h0w does it feel

sumtimes i felt like i'm treated unfairly by the one dat i really l0ve
it kinda true
being a punished f0r sumtthing thats n0t entirely my fault
n its hurt like hell....
seriously... sumtimes i juz wondering
 wut hv i done so0 bad dat makes me deserve being treated like this...
 but life is n0t fair right,,,
hurm,,
its hard f0r me for fall in l0ve wif sumone,,
but when i do...
its so0 deep
n i'll c0mmit fully

sumtimes its n0t fair f0r others to0
bc0z i can seem t0 open it t0 other
even though its ended
but seriously
my heart still wif him,,
 he havent gv it back t0 me yet
n i do0 h0pe his heart still wif me

its n0t like i wanna brag
but its n0t like i dun hv another pe0ple aproaching me
but my heart still bel0ngs t0 him
n its n0t fair for them,,,
bc0z i cant seem t0 love them like i d0 t0 him
,,,

i'm so0 stupid but hey
l0ve is being stupid t0gether
but i think in this case
it just me huhuhuhu

wuteva
i'll b th0se stupid gurl f0r this time
 hey
 life's a wheel
aite?
well its my turn n0w
n his will come later
n i d0 pray i'll b there t0 see it or i'll b part of it
[revenge is sweet babay~~]

"Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If nature allowed us to go through our life without any obstacles, it would cripple us. We would not be as strong as what we could have been"
qouted fr0m yasmin ahmad bl0g~
such an inspiring pers0n
check out her link at the pit st0p k~

No comments: