Sunday, February 10, 2008

feeling blue

i'm n0t feeling very well
 g0t mc t0day
staying at h0me
due to my tonsilitis n fever
guess wut?
my tem yesterday is 39~ in the m0rning
 n i hv n0 idea after dat...
i do think its getting w0rse....

went t0 clinic yesterday wif fafa n riena
then g0 to kfc
n0 use
i v0rmit all da fo0d after dat
n n0w i hv both side of da tonsil
 so0 hard 4 me to even drink...

feeling really2 bad...
d0ne my asgment...
asked riena t0 pass it up
hurm,,,,

h0ws he?
i do really miss him,,,,
i do really wanna talk t0 him,,,,
hurm,,,,
still rmember
last sem
i was sick
 he came by n buy me medicine
 n feed me bc0z he kne i wouldnt eat,,,
i do
really
 miss him
so0 much

hurm,,
here's all da medicine i g0t yesterday

11-02-08_1126

huhuhuhuhu lo0k at my antibi0tic~~ it does lo0k like a bee aite???
i hate biogen it taste so0o0 bad
i v0rmit all my fo0d after eating dat~

all over my b0dy is soring
seriously
a simple touch also make it worst...

hurm,,,
i dunn0 wut t0 do right n0w~

he d0esnt seems t0 care bout me anym0re :(

he juz so0 diff
so0 c0ld
y
y

No comments: