Sunday, February 24, 2008

its n0t really a nice weekend

i went back to a/s diz weekend
wif so0 many thing to do
which mainly inv0lving my parents m0ney
n relaxing
 but
but
n0ne of it came true~
it sux
 starting wif
da bus ride
[i should hv listen t0 my mum n take plane]
its tiring
 n its been a l0ng time for me t0 take da l0ng journey bus ride..
then g0t back h0me,,
kinda wondered
y non of them called or sms me for my locati0n
then g0t back
 y is all th0se car outside
n who's dat pers0n outside ma house
n wut they r d0ing in baju kurung? baju melayu n k0piah?
teng
 teng
teng
my parents r having kenduri~~
j0y~~
i'm in my hipster n my tshirt n0t exactly c0vering it up
j0y
n i'm darn starvin
[after 7 hours bus ride? obviouslly!]

my parents r so0 damn bz
no time for me
i hate it
 hate it
darn much
 its n0t like i always there
but they didnt really care bout my presence
k fine
starting diz week
 i'm g0in to b bz
which 's one of da reas0n y i came back
but hey
 if i'm n0t really imp0rtant
fine
n0 need for me t0 g0 back anym0re aite?
aite?
 juz stay here where i am n0w
stuck here

bc0z pe0ple leaves
emoti0nally n physically
n n0w p0eple around me r leaving me
one by one
step by step
y?
 bc0z i grown up?
 which sumthing dat i really hate
seriously i dun really like t0 b an adults
i hate it
 full of resp0nsibility
which i'm n0t ready f0r yet
 but one day i will
 i kn0e i will
 juz n0t now
n i hate it
i still wan pe0ple t0 treat me like b4
 like when i was 16 or 18 or 19
y0ung adults
hate it~

27-01-08_0916

i wish i could freeze the time
when everything g0es right...
the way i wan it~

No comments: