Thursday, February 7, 2008

asgment m0de

w0ke t0day
thinking its still thursday
 but,,,,,,,,,
hey
 its friday~~~~~~~~~~
which means
i hv juz another 3 days t0 complete my asgment
g0t all the stuff but havent start anything yet

piaget
piaget
piaget
 i dun believe in ur the0ry
i believe in b.f skinner :P

n vyg0tsky
i kinda agree wif u
a bit
sy mlaih~

owh
 here's my v0w

x nk kuaq sh0ppin in this 3 days peri0d~~
plz
x nk
x nk

 bc0z i juz wanna stay at h0me
n d0 my asgment
n cry mayb[n0te dat]

owh
 btw t0days is our 15 m0nth anniversery
hurm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

yeah dear
single life's not dat baad
 i kn0e
i've been there b4
but f0r now
 ntah laaa
his gh0sht still haunt me i think

1 comment:

aliaa said...

single life?
is there anything that i didn't know?