Monday, October 6, 2008

yes its 0nly the sixth day of raya

and welcome back to the tesl bl0ck :D

my day started quite fine
t0day is fine
full of w0rk n laughin
our dearest md sheerin gv us a pineapple rolls tart[which is to0 fluffy to my liking but since im darn hungry i ate quite a l0t until my jaw to0 tire to chew :P]
went t0 since
cought in the rain for a while
dats all
quite dull isnt it?
w.u.t.e.v.a

hahahhahhahahahha

its a plain simple m0nday f0r me

owh spent quite sumtimes talkin to deliciously talking faizal who happens to b in high spirits [muahhahahhahahahhahahhaha]

t0day is jerkluq turns for simulated teaching n weirdly,, he is not in the go0d condition, i always taught he always go0d in presentation and all but lately he quite dim a bit,, hurm w0nder y~~ k n0ne of my bussiness aite??
hahahha u should hear the way he pronounce mince meat
muahahhahahahha
other than grammar he also need a pronouciation tuiti0n
muahahhahahha

s0rry,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: