Friday, October 3, 2008

so0 t0ld you yesterday that

my day is g0in to be fun? i meant full of plan?

3rd syawal/3rd 0ct

yup2
my third day 0f raya indeed full of plan n fun!!
w0ke up quite late hahha at 9.40am
breakfast
the start cleaning n tidy up the h0use
need t0 do it twice since alysza is h0me n she always mess it up again
hehheheh
then,, helps my sis for our 0pen house
i w0lud like to ann0unce that for diz year open house we start it all from scratch!! yup2!!
x der yg bli hahahhahahaha
then around 12 i g0t a ph9ne call fr0m deana asking me wether i need a ride to pah's house
n indeed i wan!!
heheh
then dean fecth me n we wen t0 pnuts house
like OMG its been like a decade since i last saw pnut!!
heheheh
then went t0 pah's house in darulaman heights
leypakin a bit then went bck h0me since i pr0mise hannah i'll b h0me around 4!!

like OMG
im so0 missing her!!
she doesnt change a bit !!
lurve her witty j0ke
n obviously ah me n hannah to0k control most of the conversation wif laughter n trash talkin
muahahhahahahh
lurving it!!

then late afterno0n ayaz came wif azl0p[seriously hdoes he need to b dat darn cute!! seriosly riena!! pick him!!]
then d0ne
my house is officially cl0se

juz n0w
juz came bck from kak anum's house~~
huhu ok~
abg
marry her
she's cute
she's c0oks
n i like her!!!

k wut i can conclude from t0day
1-im a mean gurls at high skul,, heheh after all th0se st0ry i found out dat,, i am th0se type of gal
2- m0st of ma fren use cyber shot like riena,, like 8/10
like OMG y must i l0st my p1i!!!

k
dats all k0t
latey arr

cya!

No comments: