Thursday, October 9, 2008

w0rd of the day : pukeworthy

yes let it be a word
its totally compund noun

i went for my afterno0n class today
i was very close not to attend it but i go at last
can i say sumthing?even i u answer no i wil still say it since ITS MA BLOG
i do like kuru's lo0k n all
his perfect 40's body
his voice
yaddayadda
but it still doesnt mean i could co-operate wif his biasness
like OMG
its totally PUKEWORTHY
like omg~~~~~~~~~~~`

dr m is right
dats alll i could say right n0w
n life's is nva b fair
dats all i need to start my speaking since its due t0morr0w

papai!!

p/s : i got my funky banana vintage tee!!yeay!!! n it fits me like condom muahahhaah [plz think positive by condom fit i meant it fits my figure perfectly due to the elasticness of the condom,, ok fine!!! pvc!!

2 comments:

the NERD said...

xfaham

eRmAbuTAng said...

i talk to u later bout dat~ lik seriosly