Tuesday, October 7, 2008

State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.

1-im not into the wh0le pleasansity..
imean im n0t rude but i'll ign0re the pers0n i hate n av0id lo0kin at them, if u wan my fo0d juz ask me to0 don wait for me ask
2-i dun eat sambal blancan-at all cost
one tyme during at skul during campin i rather stay hungry than eat the rice which hv sambal belacan,me n sambal blacan t0tally int0 different boat
3-i dun eat durian but i lurve temp0yak
i cannot stand the sweetness of durian,, but i lyke the sourness of temp0yak :P
4-my mum's a nurse but im hemophobic
dun talk or show me any blo0d,, or i'll b limping away
5-i lurve core r0ck
i can stand core r0ck but not dangdut
6-i lyke guys who lo0k like wolf
yes, m0re meaner they lo0k, more attractive they are for me, i dun care bout cute thingy, i like guys wif pers0nality n alll
7- i dun like to f0ll0w the trend
-i do do trend i dun care bout trend , i juz do/buy wut i like
8-i lurve c0ffee
only the sweet c0ffee like latte
9-im a t0tall sweet to0th
but i dun like the spicy-sweet thingy
10-im a bo0k worm
yeah,, quite weird but i really am.i can spend like hours at the bo0k store
11-i lurve vintage thingy
yeah i really d0,, i really hope i was born in victorian era
12-im a bad photographer
but i think im quite go0d at lomography wek3
13-i can sew well
for a gurl like me,, pe0ple quite weird dat i can sew
14-i can bake
eventhough my bakes is quite dull but m0st peeps say it taste go0d :P
15-i juz lurve handmade thing
yeah im th0se kind of weirdo who is ok to spent m0ney on handmades thingyy

see, im dat bored
yes i am
i juz rand0my found diz tag n do it
n u know how much i hate tagging? muahhahahah


pe0ple i will t0rture wif taggin
1-nutty suckie
2-didie baby
3-elle wo0ds ku syg
4-mr l0uis
5-kak farhana
6-suhana
7-karlllllllllllzzzzzz
8-pe0pleeeeeeeeeee

No comments: