Thursday, October 2, 2008

2nd day of syawal

2nd 0ct/2nd syawal
guesss
guesss

what im d0ing t0day?????
wut im wearing t0day?????

dong
ding
dang
dung
peeeeeeeeee

d answer is [drum ro0llsssss]

n0thing!!



yup2
seriously n0thing
n im wearing my sweat pants n my b.ed tee
muahahhahaha
im such a l0ser on raya day
well on my defense

my fren.. ayaz did ask me to go for raya-in together wif him
but heck,,
im lazy
i stayed h0me
eatss
sleeeepppssss
n pretending dat im n0t home
which meant n0 visit0r
muahahhahah
i didnt bother t0 dress up
[like wuts da p0int??]
my frenz is still bz wif family round which leave t0morow for frenz round
ok2
t0morow
i hv plans f0r raya
i will dress t0 impresss
maybe
muaahahahhahahahahahah

n n0w i hv sudden urge for original recipe kfc
like am i 0k??
im lo0ks like a l0ser on raya day
am ??
:))
wh0 cares~~

for th0se who cares
dun w0rry
im fine
i juz lazy
i to0k off from family n frenz round juz for sec0nd day of raya
t00morow
i might find my festive spirit back

dun w0rry k!!!!!!!

p/s:
n0w i hv sudden urge for appLe pie..kak hanim!!
lets bake it later aite!!


owh yesss
selamat hari raya :D

No comments: