Wednesday, October 22, 2008

head ache n sucky peeps

im menstrualizing.....
so0 i need extra sleep
but
i hv simulated teaching tomorow
and right now
i
kinda of piss off
hello mr/miss transex
herl0w
im not those type of judgemental person
i do accept all of u
n usually
those type of peeps likes me!!
bc0z simply im civilize to
EVERYONE
unless u r simply fuck up pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juz ow
i went yo staionary shope to photostate
then i was paying my stuff
n being nice to dat mamak
then suddenly
"cptlaa skit"
sound like so0o0o0 garawww
n its a transex!!
like OMG
i like all of u k!
bc0z u simply girly gurl like me!!
n u r asking me to hurry up?
its not like i can do anything to make him move faster or talk in incredible speed!!
stupid
bangang!!
y?
envy of my well bussom?
so0 wut?
its not like its silicon!!
its ori
n i was wearing fo0tbal jersey!
its not like im wearing bb tee ok!!
n u havnet seen my reall bossom
OKAYYYYYYYYYY
dun b jeles
PHM x???
n that stupid fatty syikin
ko knapa?
nk sgt aku tampau ko?
usha aku mcm aku knai ko
pdn muka kna maki dgn kwn aku
bkn aku jew prasan ok
bodow!!
yes haikal
plz tell your stupid fatty gurlpren
if she hv sumthing to deal wif me
deal wif me
face to face
like OMG
she's 21 aite?
n i havnt turn 21 yet!!
so0 ask her to grow up!!!!!!1
doesnt mean dat she's in younger group of people she needs to act like one
ckp dia x puas hati ckp me ok!!
get it?

gosh

No comments: