Sunday, October 12, 2008

hidupku amat hambar

seriously
hv u ever felt like
everytime u falls
u falls down
n got hit by the ladder
then by hit ur head on the fl0or
n when you were trying to stands
u steps on p0ops
then u strive hard again and walk to the toilet
t0 check urself up
u try to see your face in the mirror
but the mirror is broken
into pieces
you try to wash it of wif the water
but you juz couldnt bcoz
the water simply wasnt there
by then you must felt how miserable your life is
arent you??

simply thats wut i feel!!!!!

with dat stupid jerk
n those stuff juz keep on rubbin on my face
n those stupid things dat happen to me!!
i juz lost RM!%) juz bc0z my stupid lexxy charge wont work anym0reeeeee
phm x?
my duet raya dat i suppose to keep for shopPing
miserable much?

mmg fuck kn kehidupn skunk??
rs saket hati
ntah laaaa

n mrjerkluq,,
sl0w down n tell me now
wat da hell u wan wif me!!!!
dats allllllllll

1 comment:

farhana said...

babe, life can be real shitty at times. but hey, life will teach us to more mature and more independent to overcome the future. look on the bright side darling!
anything buzz me okay my dear? muahx!
hugs u!