Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1 oct 2008/1syawal 1429 hj

its raya day!!

i w0re my abstrac kurung phg wif light pink tudung wif my sail0r th0ng muahahahhaha
my raya is indeed simple

its kinda a feel go0d raya diz year

30 sepT/last day of ramadhan
went bck to sik...
only 2 family were there diz year[like same wif every other years]
mine n chu's
break fast t0gether [du'uh its n0t like im fasting muahhahahahhaha]
last nite went t0 pekan sik [seriously!! its been like thousand years since i last went there n i went there a nite !! OMG!!! ]
for kuey lel0ng[its n0t like we want t0 buy sumthing the exciment was count]
went there wif my pak su's estima [ok2 gv him creadit,, it is nice n cozy in his estima plus its white!! 3 snap f0r him!]
my couz,, my boy couz seems quite shy wif me n only me
i was like ok hafidz we played since u r in diapers like why n0w?
juz bc0z u sounds like faizal its n0t like im goin to seduce u or sumthing??
hahah then i rmemmber his sis t0ld me he had crush on me
muahhahahahhah like dat ever happen!!

1st 0ct/1st syawal
yeah
im a gurl
so0 no matter h0w pretty my dress is i still need to clean the dished!! like thousand of time!!
n my bro is like OMG!!
keeps on eatin n bugs me for m0re
i predict that he will b a fat guy later if he didnt stop his glutinous stuff like lemang n ketupat like he d0 now,,
so0o0 lemang n ketupat machine!!
my couz came,, yup2
da cute one [g0sh i really h0pe he doesnt kn0w i call him cute!!]
my aged,,, he w0rking n0w,, yeah in kl,,
but i meet him like never ever!! hahha
only in his house!!
n nowdays he giving out duet raya!!
like OMG
every0ne seems all gr0wn up!! how bout me!!
n n0ne for me!!
eventhough his rules is for students only
but n0ne for me since we are at the same aged!!
taling bout unfair!
went t0 my pak cik's house
eat
eat
eat
im officially fat n0w!!
yup2
so0 fat!!

yeay me!!

hahha
nvm

selamat hari raya
maaf zahir batin


enj0y ur fo0d y'alllll

2 comments:

farhana said...

seems like ur having fun! yay! :D muahxx erma

eRmAbuTAng said...

hahah tq dear
u hv fun to0 ok!