Saturday, October 25, 2008

about me turning 21

ok,,,
my bday is coming
im turning 21
there's lotta things dat ive done or jux simple hv not guts to do it yet
so0 when im turning 21 i will
1-put the key pendant on my lucky charms
2-go hv a really go0d night out,, gurlie nite
3-find a subject or bf [can i pay for that?] so0 im not mutterly miserable on my bday
[which i consider 7-8th nove night not 6-7th nite since i hv paper on 7th]
4-go n hv my another grow up vacay[i had my 18th bday vacay wif fuzzy,, but not diz year since she's not really free]
5-buy sumthing super nice to maself
6-try to erase all those memories,, go0d or bad
7- try to b a grow up [sad sad sad]
8-buy new lingeries!!!!!!!
9-forgive [ok2 trying but not to forget]
10-i wan pressiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! [ it doesnt sound matured aite?? dun care :P]

i want pressieee
i wan presssiiieee
i want my big 21 bday cake!!!

2 comments:

the NERD said...

7 days to go..
u r getting old..
buy a bf 4 ur bday rich gal

eRmAbuTAng said...

find me d catalog plzzz
all i hv right npw is the ikea catalog