Thursday, February 5, 2009

well

lo0ks like sumone got tempered but still





such a l0ser
brani pls say it infront of ma face hunny
like i mind

sumtimes
i juz wondered
y pe0ple r so0 keen to talk behind my back but chicken out infront of me
*caphiche?*
syikin cohort 5[nice shoes? omg im so00o mean]
that neorul [wutdafuck?]

fyi
i didnt write my name bcoz my fren wont let me
bcoz it effectd other
but if it ups for my own
hunny bear[racco0n bcoz u lo0k like one :P]
like omg
i will gv u my own hp number n my personal number
so0 that u can actually bash me infront of my own cutey face
*capiche?*

like OMG
i dun care
klau aku x nk pikir psai nut
l0ser
im totally bash u up
phm???????
like u dare talk back to me
n remember............
it was u who started it~~

l0ser

yes it wah 0 isntead of o
eventhough u know english
but i think i'm better kot
dun care
wuteveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nut
i felt so0o0 bad for dayah
more than i feel annoyed not able to reply her
tell me how can i actually bash her wif my own identity?
i would luv to0~~

yes
i dun mind pe0ple hating me
im used to0 it
sorry if my act affecting

1 comment:

misznieda said...

i got ur back girl.. hehehe.. even tho didnt help much