Sunday, February 15, 2009

post-valentines day

dh balik kl
terus demam balik
terus terasa nk balik rumah n tido ats katil tuh
bukak aircond
or leypak2 sambil bc novel kt depan
ntah
klau kna tinggal sorg2 p0nt x terasa sunyi
mayb bcoz i know
my parents will always b there for me
my munchkin will always cheer me up
my sisters always got my back
my brother will always protect me
from everything
from the whole cruelity outhere
from the splinters that finally makes my heart bleed

sampai jew
td
rushing
yes
i wanna go back so0 i can go out wif him
but rushed back n forth
makes me dizzier
makes my temperature gets flo0ding high
im hungry
i cant even walks str8
i hv double vision

conclusion
pnt
eventhough its a nice day out
but still
my nose bleed
my head may explode any second
im not feeling wellll
very
very bad condition

ma
nk balik lg
boley
boley x klau stop blajaq
n duduk rumah jaa
im clever enuff
to manage the registered machine
i can sew
im creative chic
i'll survive
plzz
maaa
i kinda hating my life now....

No comments: