Monday, February 16, 2009

riding the taxi alone

im not feeling well
but still go for morning classes
no physic for me today
[my gosh seb bek since mo0d ruzaini x baek]
got home
wif taxi
me
traumatize
a van had hit my taxi!!!
my side of the taxi
i was diz close *making efect using my fingers* to cry
[im a cry baby.iknow]
i was so0 darn scred
when i was opening my do0r at the crime scene
infront of the mosque
Azan zohor
n the scene in maut
keep playing in front of my face
omg
dat
was
scary
im
so0
darn
scared

traumatized
went back
didnt cry
no worries
then
take a chill pill [:P pnadol arr]
n sleeepppppppppppppppppp

dats alll
owh yes
dat abg taxi is nice
i dun hv to pay
not so0 gr8
since he got into excident


*lets close my eyes n pray dat everything will turn back to the way it used to*

3 comments:

VIPcologist said...

OMG.. seb baek u r ok.. i hv experiece somethin lke tat.. my dad car ws hit by a jeep at the bumper.. n i'm at the back. darn scary!! i couldn't walk straight or even stand few minutes after tat, my limbs were shakin so bad. ingat mati je tym 2.

eRmAbuTAng said...

taw x per
amat2 traumatize
it could happen anytime
n it was scary

nad said...

adui.
tadi yg ko tahan taxi kat dpan tu ke?
klau pepe jd nyesal aku x tumpangkan ko td.

i tot u goin sumwer. agak rare nampak ko kat bustop dpan.

take care