Saturday, February 14, 2009

sweet h0me alone :P


the place i adore os0 much at h0me


it was like more than month since last time i was here :P
arent here on mid sem break since no one home

my fever n homesick
had brought me back here
huhu
jumpa two of my fav munchkin
icah[or now she pronounced her name isha] and nafidz
it was nafidz 7th bday today
big slice of choc indulgence and pizza hut
i'm settle for t0day
hehhehehe
this afterno0n my mom co0ked
h0h0hoh0
yes kill i had my sotong goreng [practically im d one who made it well wuteva]
hahhaha
it was lotta fun here

surf through my parents uk vacay album
[omg im so0o0 wanted to go to ireland so0o0 nice]
hahha n saw sumic my dad wif peace hand sign
[i guess ayul make him do that sumtimes i wonder either its a peace sign or rabbit's ear]
Muahahhahahaa
so
darn
funny

packing off to kl tomorow morning
flight at 8.30
hohohoo
[i think i have a date tomorow *blush*blush*]

owh well
as usuall
i kinda hate typing of using other's laptop
[its my mum]
[i sneaked my mum's ink muahahhah save rm45
muahahahhaha]

ok
tatatatattatatatatta

No comments: