Thursday, February 12, 2009

i think i'm done F*****N

then singin the s0ng song
[its juz another katy perry s0ng use ur love k~]

well after the outbrst yesterday
im feeling worst
tekak nie jgn ckp laaaaa
hurt like hell
hahhahaha
feelinga lil bit guilty
for'em
but heck
they started it
seriously pe0ple
wuteva it is
juz b urself
i've been in diz virtual world for
ages
but i nva pretend to b sumone else
im still the same annoyin person
who makes other people laugh of life a living hell
believe me
every word i used in here is wut typically come oyt from my mouth
i am a big mouth gurl
but i hv hearts to0
dear pe0ple
stop pretend to b sumone else in this virtual world or else it will come bck at u
aite?
hahha i had learn the lesson[no me btw other pe0ple whihc is kinda funny but sad at the same time]

again vday is very near
so0 instead of feeling abnoxios like like year
i might as well went back to b wif my family :D
so0 i think i'll b ok :D

to riena n kilod
thanx for the cuppies
i'll madeit up later k~
dear syimsyim
plz bring back my present diz time k
hahahhahahaha

hurm,,
dunno y
im so0 no in the mo0d nowdays
mayb bczo im not feeling really go0d
n i juz got my period
so0 things are all grey for me

lets hope for better tomorow k :D


*update*
he asked me out :P

No comments: