Wednesday, September 17, 2008

supPrisinLy

its been tw0 wed in a rows dat actually a hapPy day f0r me
but its t0taly n0 all bed of r0ses lar

dat jerk still tryin to ann0yed me
n th0se bitches juz cn seem to lay l0w


k 2 forget th0se negative cells of d day
lets f0cus more on th0se p0sitve cells

hehhe
went t0 salo0n tday
get my hair cut
straight cut a bit down my shoulder so0 dat when ever i flip my head y hair tag al0ng!!
yeay!!

muahhahaha
then my dear sucka NUTz
made an entrance wat AMBER diz afterno0n near bukak puasa
she actually tagged PETE al0ng
[applause3!!]
hehhehe
they b0th r disgustingly cute!!
seriouslly nut
we ad0re pete!!
we okay wif the wh0le cheerleadin c0mments
bc0z its n0t bad muahhahahahhaha

wit wit wit

all the besh for both of u :P

hehhehehe
nitey nuite~~

1 comment:

nad said...

L O L
it was fun.

thank you.