Saturday, September 20, 2008

such a pr0ductive saturday!!

NOT!!

hahahhaha w0ke up early for discussion wif safri
but,, but,,, i g0t a headache,, so0 i call to cancel,, n s0o s0rry bout dat
then fendy ask wether wan to go out n buy stuff f0r raya!!
muahahha
so0 me riena nut fendi n celus start our journey t0 klcCCC!!
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bought shirt f0r my dad
h0twheels for nafidz n
a nice undies from topshop for me!!!

so0 tiring
went back n chat chat
cant wait to watch a l0t like love
then around 11.30 kil0d call n told syim dat
*ehem*
gg is there
so0o0 went down to buy sum sahur n chat wif didie n ch0ki
hahhahaha
n usha-in gG
man!! lurves ur head band!!

then went back to d original plan to watch a l0t like love
but
but
but
due to my tireness
i falls asleep
mhuahauhauhauahuahau

byebye asht0n
hahhahaahha

so0 wut do u think bout my saaturday?

2 comments:

nad said...

setelah sekian lama.
it was my best saturday.

thanx.
lama x shopping ttogether rite.

eRmAbuTAng said...

yup2
it was fun aite!