Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hari ku inDah~~

its a go0d day for me i think
[well apart from fendy stompt my feet n snaf my very skinny socks!!geget dier!!]



i finally g0t my tee :D
[applause!!!!!!]
but since im a gud gurl who went t0 class t0day
[hey its wed,, remember i loath wed?]
i wasnt there to receive the package
[bummer :(]
s0o0o0 tomorow i might go there by my own [i need a bf! alert!]
or ask my fren to go wif me [grinsssss]



another gr8 news for me!!
today
inn0cently ,, without any motive
i went to kak faridah's house to totur syuhada for d last tyme~~
it really pure of me
withut any intention [believe me!]
guess wut????
i got my first duet raya!!!!
[applause!! drum rollsssss festive!]
hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
im so0 happy for it
n shocked!
obviously
n really meant it!!
n i also g0t my 2nd costumer~~
nine~~`
lo0king fowrd for it dear
n not to forget my dear darl kak farhana!!
yeah
hurm
i think my place in my wheel of life hav lifted abit~~
hehehhehehehehe

3 comments:

farhana said...

good luck with ermamadeit biz of urs darling! muahxx!

suehanna said...

u beli tshirt ape erma?????(:

Qarl said...

xnk beramal jariah ke???

blanje cupcakes ke?