Saturday, September 13, 2008

saturday bake~

well i went t0 my sis h0use to break fast t0gether...
the three financially broke siblings..
me
alang
abg
but of course
my couz mierah
kak blaqish
kak anum[my br0's gf]

went t0 amcorp first t0 but stuff to bake
oh yess
i bake cupcakes last nite =p
n the frosting turn out quite go0d :D

juz found out dat:
i bake whenever im feelin d0wn
i skecth whenever my heart wasnt in place
i cry a l0t when evrything d0est turn the way i want
sh0ppin therapy do me go0d but after dat im back t0 square one
am i such a l0ser?

can i put all the blame on jerkluq?
since he bethray all of his w0rds
his pr0mise f0r me
i juz couldnt open my heart for sumone else
typicall me
so0 hard to fall in love
n when i do
i falls hard darn hard!!!

oMG!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

the NERD said...

forget dat jerk

eRmAbuTAng said...

find me the new jerk then
or my knight in shinnin arm0r ;p

farhana said...

hihi. i suppose everyone's having difficulties handling the ex. ;) but my situation is totally different from urs. hehee.