Monday, September 15, 2008

its m0nday~

typical borink m0nday
n0 w0rries~~
its n0t my glo0my monday
since imwearing orange baju kurun
hurm how to put it nicely~~
yes!! got it!!!
its a orange paiseley m0nday!!
minus my ankle bo0ts which i usually wore wif dat baju~
but since ur beloved pengarah maktab who is tupid , selfish weord enuff
wh0 wont let the taxi to come in using back gate but u can take the front gate tq~~
GILA KAA APA????
its ramadhan 4 gudness sake!1
n we have to climb th0se hill n walk all the way t0 tesl block n climb to the forth flo0r as well???
but uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeee
ueeeeeee my lady
even use th0se maktab white wre juz to move from bl0ck harmony to tesl bl0ck??
like heck i walk that distance at least once a week for chemy!!
like
don u t0y wif me sista!!!

g0sh2~~
but i do enjoy my chemy t0day
got nice chat bout health wif mdm nazifah after class
leypakin while window shoppin at lab asstant ro0m [which well equip wif aircond tq~~ dats wut im needed!]

k
overall
its wasnt glo0my m0nday much
its a sunny m0nday without any exciment
[well t0go do presented so0o ok laaa]

No comments: