Thursday, March 27, 2008

well i've been waiting

okies
i'm waiting 4 my pic
 but hvnt g0t it yet
so0o0 devour wut i hv n0w...
n i'll update it later

its da pic of my c0hort[half only othere half went t0 d other skul]
in sk seafield... 4 our asgment,, perf0ming in PLays n Drama

hving ball of time:
me as the third bunny
n my bo0lo0o team huhuhu
we perform a st0ry bout 4 lil bunnies
adaptati0n fr0m 3 lil pig [hey i dun wanna b a pig k]

n da verdit:
DSC00089
[the happy kids]

DSC00092
[bunnies n the happy kids]

DSC00100
[tw0 bunnies huhu i cut my tail earlier]

DSC00099
[huhuhu diz b0y called me cuddly n cute bunny ;p]

DSC00087
[bunnies fam n w0lfie]
-ch0ki-me[i lo0ked inn0cent aite?]-syima-bauk-
                        -apai-

think its en0ugh
i'll update it later~~~

k to0o0dddddlllleeeessssss

2 comments:

the NERD said...

mmm dat photo, i told u

farhana said...

what? SK SEAFIELD???? that was like my primary skool!!! and if you're talking of sk seafield situated in usj 6, yup! it's definitely MY school babe! 5 minutes distance from my house!! hahahaaa. what a small world huh. and cute bunny. LOL

p/s: suhana still couldn't get through ur blog babe ;)