Monday, March 10, 2008

a night of freed0m

g0sh
g0sh
so0
i've d0ne wif my stimulated teache[ where we do the less0n plan n stuff :D]
n my asgment
[b0th are Plays n drama subject.. kn0w wut? i only like PnD when we went t0 klpac only onther than that? my t0tur is LAME]
i skipped my t0turing night,,,,,
heheh
went t0 da salon for refreshing  meesage,, huhuhu
k,, my hair is nice,, but i think it lo0k da same when i d0 the treament ma self..
 but hey,,,
 every gurl need a break right....
huhuhuhuhuhuhu
k,,,
blurr right n0w,,
mayb i hv an early sleep t0nite huhuhu
it was exhausting
diz pass few weeks are chaotic~
n0 happY siren yet
 g0t SnP quiz dis thursday
phil0 n linguistic asgment
heh
life's is unfair sumtimes
 but live it t0 da max while we still hv time 4 it..

2 comments:

the NERD said...

it's simulated teaching not stimulated dear gadis lingungan bulan

Anonymous said...

u took a loooooong break everytime u r busy. lol