Tuesday, March 4, 2008

i'm w0rn out

i'm w0rn out
dead tiring
 hhv u ever felt dead tirirng until u couldnt sleep anym0re?
well i'm n0t at that level yet hhahaa
juz w0rn out
darn w0rn out
t0day g0t class str8 until 4...
g0t back at 4.30
nap 4 a while
n man i'm straving
even though
i ate nasi 4 brunch[yeah me!!]
btw i measure my weight t0day
its 39 kg!!
 my mum would b so0 pr0ud wif my impr0vement aite huhu
yeay me~

g0sh
g0t another class t0nite
[i'm toturing diz standard 4 kids wh0  r already briliant,, dunn0 y his mom think he need a t0tur]
gud luck t0 me k~
n owh
g0t another plays n drama test t0morrow~
wish me all the best k,,

hurm,,,,
i asked luq t0 go 4 da p0st 0ffice t0day,,,
he's ok wif dat...
but he lo0ked kinda n0t ok
 is he mad t0 me
or he's juz tired like me,,
but he did hv fisherman's fren in his pencil b0x,,
which he usually ate when he's n0t well
is he aokay??
hurm quite w0rried b0ut him,,
but
we b0th r wuite bz,,
 hvnt g0t cahnce t0 check out on him yet
 mayb later,,,
yeah
i'm still caught up wif him...
still g0t w0rried if he d0esnt lo0k well
huhu luq
 plzz lo0k well hahahha

k starving~
my pecan nuts n buttersch0ct co0kies  finish already..
n light c0ke
 n0w i need real fo0d~
mkn nasi lg laa
hhahaha
my mum should b so0o0 pr0ud of me
maaaa~~~~~~~
u should bank in m0re money~~~~~
so0 i can eat

3 comments:

farhana said...

39kg?? babe i'm so jealous of you! hahaa. lucky me i don't go over 50kg for the past couple of years. in fact tak pernah reach 50kg pun in my entire life! i like it now though ;) & luq, maybe he's not feeling well too. skarang musim orang demam kan ;)

eRmAbuTAng said...

huhuhu
me to0~~
nva been over 47~~
huhuhu

nad said...

serious shit.. ape kene ngan ko? aku xde x mau makan ke? ish.. rekod nih ko mgalahkan berat aku! aku kalau sakit baru bawah 40 tau!! seriously.. ur mom 'l b SO PROUD of u.. sux tho