Monday, March 31, 2008

siLly sillY SillY

its juz silly,,,,
nut came back around 1650 n w0ke me up....
asking me,, if i read her msg..
heh
left my msg outside da ro0m
k,, n read it,,
like heck....
its ridicilous
disturding my n0t so much needed nap
heh

k,,
DSC00445

diz enra guy
msgd diz t0 my fren rizal
wh0 is btw
 diff course wif me
da only c0nnecti0n we have is that he gave me bunny on my bday
 dats all
 then on his bday i gv him leather bangle back
n that's all
n0t m0re than dat
like weird much????
heh
wut d0 u guess???
mine is a misurdersto0d of jealous gf???
huhuhu misterious stalker??
g0sh??
dats terrifying~~
[hey i'm drama queen~~]
heck
 sum pe0ple juz cant seat hapily when my life is aokay
wan me t0 lo0k miserable??
 k..
 wait erkh,,, final is c0ming
 then u'll see it :P

5 comments:

the NERD said...

woo.. it's so desperate housewives!

farhana said...

who the hell?? HAHAA. i've experienced this situation. turned out the person who sent me the message is someone i know, what a dramatic way to expose the dark side of that particular person huh. LOL

eRmAbuTAng said...

t0tally desperate h0usewive
like heck?? whse dat?
huhuhuhuhu
its ok t0 quarell wif ur bf
but n0te to us gurl
nva ever blame other gurl
put all the blame on him~
serious~~
hahhahahah

nad said...

wey letak nama aku sumpah2
depan public. aku saman kau!

suehanna said...

sis haiya~xphmmmmmmm
wuuu~plz plz cite kat i?cite kat my cbox kat my new page plssssssssssssssssssssss
heheee~sape nut?die ur bf ke?