Saturday, March 15, 2008

i'm n0t well im tired

i'm sick
i'm tired
i'm b0red
 i miss him
 but
there's n0 longer him
 theres n0 him anym0re
juz like izzi wif denny
n0 more denny
 bc0z denny dead
n he did said him is dead b4
so0
me n izzi
our him
is dead

i g0t them
yeah
 them
them r nice
but i dun really wan them
i wan him
 but him is n0 longger available rite?
them is ok
but them n him r diff
n i wan him
i'm tired of getting t0 knoe them
n i already kn0e him,,
but reality check
 ther's n0 him
so0
wut should i d0?
him d0nt wan me anym0re
him ditched me
him dumped me

them r nice
them nice t0 me
them havnt ditched me yet
but wh0 knoes aite?

i wan the new him
k
 i wan him
mayb am0ng them
will b da new him
aite?
k
i'm mumbling

bc0z
i juz finished watching greys seas0n tw0
yeah
 me like greys
mcdreamy kinda ditched her
yeah
n they still fren aite?
gain~~~
same situati0n
so0 greys g0t mcVet
mayb i shoul lo0king f0r mc guitar
i like guitarist
but i lurve drummer
heck
him did play drum,,
a bit
k wut da heck
 screw him...
him m0ved on
him hv found da nirvana he wanted
without me of course
K~
KEWL
again screw him
yeah yeah yeah....
watching to0 much grey
i'm em0tionally drain~~~~~
 kewl.........................................
new tr0 focus on my asgment
heck
life's sux

2 comments:

aliaa said...

omg..dear~~
plz..just take care of urself..
life must go on~~
gambatte kudasai!!!

nad said...

u nuts
back to reality please
and stop mumbling

lets futsal ;D