Friday, March 6, 2009

wut is d colour?

life is colourful...
so0 is my mouth
my speech usually very very colourful
yup2
i curse a lot
even if u are hitting on me
if i find u pukeworthy
b ready
u might regret the day u saw my face
seriously
bcoz for me
word i used is colourful
y?
bcoz im a freak who can curse
n compliment people..
i can make u blush
n i can make u embarassed
i do
since i was young
dats y my sis usually pinch me
hard

i curse
bcoz the way to relief my anger
i know
men's don like their lady to curse
so0 wut
if u can say much worst words in front of me
who do i hv to respect u wif finer words
i curse
at least i choose more classy words
the worst i will say bout u is
suck,babi,anjin,jerk and slut
n yeah
i do refer to my self as a bitch
at least irealise
im such a pain in the ass sumtimes
heck nobody ever is purrfect
so0 do i
usually
my cursing words is purplish black
bcoz for me
the colour of darness
usually is that colour
bitch alil lighter
sumtime bitch is pink
since its a go0d bitch
slut?
totaly black

i do compliment things
bcoz if very open
i firm on wut i wan
wut i like
n wut i totally dispite
i juz dun care
yes
im impossible
but if u find the right way to negotiate wif me
im not dat difficult u knoe

well
i dunno
wether im happy r n0t rite now...
i juz dunno
u can buy me diamond
u can buy me flower
but if i dun like you
i wyill throw it in front of ur face hunny
so0o0 don try so0 hard to make like u
stop it

haish.............
hurm.....
know wut?
i might hv to stop to listen to guy's music
u know
the rockie thingy
i like it
but sumtimes its to0 plastic
bczo i know
nobody will fall for me for second time like fall for you
or accept my bitchiness like just da gurl
or will wait forever for me [simple plan]
mayb i juz should stick to taylor switf mournin her JO bro lost
or how better girls are like katy perry said
and how gr8 i am like avril always said?
stop living in my own fairytale drama
bcoz there will b no prince in shinnin armor
or messy cute guy plating guitar on my doorstep
its alll bogusss
*tipo0 ajew*
aite??

hurm,,,,
sh0uld i ask ms amyzar
how is her life
being old and single
but lo0ks like she still hving a lotta fun
nine west shoes
mng jeans
esprit clucth?
mcm besh jew
but
isnt it incomplete
not able to hv a chance of being a wife
not able to feed ur own baby wif ur own milk
hormones baby
talking about hormones here
haihsssss

dh
tata

2 comments:

fafa^chucky said...

ouh my ouh my
interesting topic

i lurve cursing too! aint dat d hobby of our guppies..? hahaha

n d part bout ms.amyza..
we d janda's club..have to be ready to face it kan..;p

eRmAbuTAng said...

hahha
yes
if im single until 25
sure aku paksa mak aku carik!!