Friday, March 20, 2009

i mayb high maintanance

but i wasnt fucking materialistic
thank you

yes
i like guys
but no worries
if u dun hv cars but i like u enuff
u can b my boifren
i dun gv a damn bout that
im rich enuff ok!!
i can use public transportation
thank u
n i have bro n sis wif cars *see the s there? yup2 its plural!!* here
thank you

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



do you like hot dog dat watch national geographic?
i know one
hahahahah

diz is a very sarcastic post dat i manage to create during my physic class
i lurve me


yes i am very grumpy today
fucking annoyed wif everything
dun think its pms since i juz done my menstrual period of the month
hurm
mayb its da fact
dat i dun want to attend class today
n im so0 freaking dizzy
haisy............
need to think bout my physic thingy
really really need to work hard
for exam later :(

ciao~

No comments: