Saturday, March 28, 2009

its been a whirl wind day



its mahesh

one of the hottest n talented malaysian actor
mahesh jugal kishor,,
google his name later :P
its been a lovely film
watch it wif my carzy housemate n didie
didie slot off in the middle for jumaat prayer
n caught up later wif his significant others

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

wacth shopaholic later wif faizal
n yup
unfortnately got a call from my dad
around 8
asking my where being
it was like
the first time since 3 years of living by my own outsite college
i was scold for not being at home
quite confiusing
n heartbreaking since i was like
always being go0d gurl
i've been bz this past few weeks
n the nuit i went out
i got caught?
talking about how unlucky i am
thank god for my undersatnding sister s
it going to b fine i guess
wuteve~

No comments: