Monday, March 23, 2009

dear mr sadas

n mdm lee n pn rawr
u know the whole cohort 4 hearts u guys?
n also mdm che mah n mdm rafidah
bcoz u guys is simply da besh
eventhough our aasgmnt usually without guidelines
but heck dats ok :D
we'll made it!!!!!!
n now we know how our pismp fren can score much batter than us :D

its been like a heck day
yeah i dun really lurve sc classs
bc0z i think im not gud at it [first]
mdm ruzainin seem to dismotivates us [second]
sc people got intimate n people keeps asking me question i dun really wan to answer[THIRD and MOST ANNOYING]
yeah im to0 annoying for gurls my size
so0 if i to0 annoying
y dun u guyz juz ignore me
lemme b in my lil freakish world
i dun mind
serious
MAJOR SERIOUS

*i kinda my workshop skull poeple no zuma or anjin in radar joy*

No comments: