Saturday, December 27, 2008

tagged

sumthing on diff sex peep n must n0t b ur blo0d line~~ didie dear i know its lame but i pick u :D

What is the relationship of you and him?
•dier my shoulder to nap on dlm seminar ro0m ♥

Your 5 impressions towards him
• he's genius
• Funny
• Ambitious
• He's very responsible
• he understand me~

The most memorable thing he had done for you?
• bein there for me ~~

The most memorable thing he have said to you?
• "he would marry me if he interested in gurl~~ so0 at least in this world how sux i felt i know he always there 4 me... awwwwwwww

If he becomes your enemy, you will..
• Ignore him totally~~

If he becomes your enemy, the reason is..
• bethray me!!

The most desirable thing to do on him is?
• hurm,, buy him new compaq or hp or sumthing other than acer n n0kia bc0z he doesnt like bein commoner hahahahah

The overall impression of him.
• He's a doll,,, my perfect doll

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
• cl0se or outside circle,,, juz saying dun judge pe0ple without knowing'em ok?? simply pe0ple usually misjudge me but i dun really care~~

The character of you for yourself is?
• freakazoid hahahah

The character you hate of yourself is?
• to0 soft

The most ideal person that you want to be is?
• juz content~~ avarage in the wh0le thing

For the people who care about and like you, say something about them.
• lurve you thanx honey2

6 people to tag :

1-didie:P
2-elle [bwat laa dat card guy :P]
3-nut gilak
4-riena[wah dh ada bl0g :P]
5-loulou
6-misnieda

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
• me!! we hv our lil affair luv u h0ney

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
• fam fettle

What is no. 1 studying about?
• t-e-s-l

Is no. 4 single?
• yup2 n enjoyin it aite?

Who is no. 5?
• My fc classmate~~

Say something about no. 6?
>lovely gurl wh0 i can confide everything wif :D

1 comment:

aliaa said...

eee~~~noty~~
erm..i'll do about sum1 else..
haha!!