Sunday, December 21, 2008

7 things i hate about me

1- im to0 soft hearted: i surely will do anything for the person who i appriciate n lurve,, eventhough i hate those things

2-im so0o0 likey puppy~ like seriously i like lurve eng terrier or chi zhu but t0tally dun like cat

3-i cant stand pe0ple t0y away wif my stuff,, im such a p0ssesive pers0n,, don play wif my stuff.. period

4-i can slep all day l0ng when im menstrualizing..seriously no matter h0w many my caffein intake it juz doesnt work

5-light cokes calm my nerves down:honestly,weirdly i does,, serioously i does the trick,,if u r close enuff wif me u juz d0nt bother watching me consume th0s many many cans of light c0ke

6-im a sweeto0th but i juz cant stand the sweetnes of durian [even ice-cream] i will puke if i consume them.my digestive system juz accept the sweetness of durian,, i will puke like in second after i try to swallow it,, weirdly i juz lurve temp0yak~

7-i dun care if the wh0le world hate me,,isolate me,,n thinks i such a bad person,,
i juz wan certain pe0ple dat matter t0 me know who i really am
well aliaa dear:
"org yg baek slalu dislh erti kn~ aite?"

this is not a tagges
it juz sumthing i come out wif in sane state of mine
miley song:7things does inspre me to do this~

No comments: