Monday, December 1, 2008

my wildest purest dream :D

i wanna open a bakery shop in the future!!
im telling elle about my new found dreams
yup2 i wanna open a bakery
i knoe im suck at handling money [dats when my hubby come in handy]
n managing store
but i will hired help for that!!
its goin to b a simple store
where pe0ple lurve to hang out
wif my extremely cute n capable barista serving coffee n tea
i lurve baking
there will b pastry
pies
cupcakes
cheese cakes
n most importanly
bo0ks!!
will b lotta bo0ks
dat people can actually enjoy n borrow it!!!
it will hv wifi obviously!!
ya ya sounds like wondermilk
but it kinda diff!!
i will make i my personal place
will my personal touch!!!
there will b place for teenager to study!!
place for acc to read
place for writer to find their inspiration
n fashion designer fir their muse!!
n celebration for lovers
i like makin pe0ple happy
h0pe to bring smiles for my costumer
take it slow dear erma its juz a plan
hhhahaha isnt it facinating???
cant wait t0 grow up!!
hahahaha

1 comment:

farhana said...

ood luck with the bakery thingy! muahx!