Thursday, December 4, 2008

geGGat

1)Do you think you're hot?
[t0tally hahhahahahhaha]

2)Upload your favourite picture of you!


3)Why do you like that picture?
bcoz i lo0ked like one of the hot spy taliban spies :P]

4)When was the last time you ate pizza?
[lastw eek i think two days in a r0w: the power of grandkids]

5)The last song you listened to?
[i u can afford me-katy perry]

6)What are you doing right now besides this?
[chatting babey]

7)What name would you prefer besides yours?
[my princess]

I tag :
1-my newly turned 21 elle
2-my l0ser bff-nut
3-my beloved suehana
4-my partner in crime-didie
5-my photographer-louis

8)Who is number 1?
[my dearest fren!! luv u]

9)Number 3 is having a relationship with?
[wah!! huhuhu tp dia suka sumone yg pndai men drum kn dear?]

10)Say something about number 5?
[he always b there for advise]

11)How about number 4?
[my shoulder to sleep on in audi n seminar ro0m:P]

12)Who is number 2?
[my l0ser fren who is deeply in lurve :P]

******************

aik?? dh abeh dh
huhuhu

3 comments:

farhana said...

wah kalau taliban cam u, sure orang jahat semua angkat bendera putih, dengan rela hati menyerah kalah, tengok u ni comel sgt. :P ehehe

suehanna said...

heheh. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes omg a million of yes i can answer that question with a yes! hahaha. nnt kte bwat ek erma? am not really in the mood for the tag thingy(:

eRmAbuTAng said...

ahhaha its ok dear
take ur tyme!!