Thursday, August 28, 2008

shocked

lets talk bout d flight

from kul
to aor
MH1252


one of th worse flight ever
n im talkin bout malaysian airline
n0t air asia
like OMG!!!
its bad

checked in at 5.25 [i que up at 5 pm 0k!]
got the only seat for me n my sis
it is window seat
but
its wings~~
which leads to0o0o0o0
emergency exit!!
ii was seated at the aisle side
owh
did it menti0n to u dat my ankle is kinda twisted?
yup2
n i was wearing my ankle guard
wif my ballet flat
n all the peeps could actual tell dat i sumthing wr0ng wif my snkle bc0z i actually kinda limping [ok i might exagerate bit hey im such a drama queen ok!]
n quesss wut?
*wink2*


d steward trip on my feet!!!!!
d one wif d twisted ankle!!!!!!!
like OMG

saket si0t!!

im not kidding u
its freakin hurt!!!!!

i nearly cry there!!!!!!!!!!

to top it off
the flight was an hour delayed
yup2

DELAYED

correct
its delayed!!

dont let me get started about the luggage

freaking late!!

seriously
one of the worse flight
ever!!!

*extra info*
d steward is cute
n he did say s0rry to me
but he call me mdm later
weird much??????

3 comments:

farhana said...

aihh malaysia airlines pun delay ke? what's up with them? haih apa laaa buat malu je if foreigners naik. :|

suehanna said...

omg hahaha so funny laa that steward
mula2 dia bwat u bengang then dia say sorry(mesti aaa suka kan?) then cakap u madam plak
sepak je buntut dia lain kali erma!;DD

nad said...

erma terus dibuli
yay~!
haha