Saturday, August 2, 2008

its a hell of a weekend

like OMG
spent my weekend at iium n yup2
its t0tally change my perspective for iium peeps
1- they r like me!
2-i found a lomo exhibiti0n! n fell0w lomographer l0ver[yup2 lomograhpher als0 hot! kiss me im a lomographer!]
3-they r plenty of eye candy!!! lurve it!!

picha3

DSC00630

he was h0lding a lomo cam-diana+ its kewl ma frenz wanna buy it! da price is 200 plus

DSC00631

kewl band[i miss a gig there bummer yup2 they g0t gigs at iium,, kewl isnt it??] da bass guitarist is superb h0t!

DSC00615

[i lurve da deco there heh wut da heck its kaed fest obviously th0se archi student need t0 show off!]

DSC00615

DSC00619

da highlight of da event for me!! the l0mo exhibiti0n!!
like OMg spent so0 much time there
meeting new peeps aka the lomographer there
the cute anep [he's younger then me dowhhhhhhhhhhhhh]
the gr8 azee [g0sh cant wait t0 meet,, we juz met but then we chat up like a l0ng lost fren! we heart each other]

i didnt kn0w bout d exhibiti0n at first juz happen to tag al0ng my acti0n sampler al0ng then i meet up wif ma fren, n her bf t0ld me bout then
later she intr0duced me t0 anep[omg he's cute!] another lomographer
then we chat n intr0duce me t0 others
like OMG
my theory is c0rrect!
1-m0st of indie drummer r fat n da bass guitar is cute!
2-photgrapher/lomographer is indeed sizzling h0t!!! n we shyare da same principle-we dun like digicam!!
its been a l0ng day yesterday
but full of
1-hot bod
2-t0pless guy [x-gamers]
3-cute geek
4-gr8 event!!
5-found a l0ng l0st fren!!

hahhahaha
lurve it
i guess i have t0 thank pah f0r her invitati0n :P
yup2 gurl tq!!

2 comments:

the NERD said...

looks fun..
is it really uia?
btw, dat guy's face~~ donno wat 2 say...

farhana said...

hahaa. basically erma, this post is about hot guys and cute hunks! LOL. so cute! hehee