Wednesday, August 13, 2008

an0ther wind bl0w~~

after a day full of cursing,trash talking,name callin and of course l0tta w0rk dat hv been d0ne...
t0day i felt a lil bit better
still felt the sting from yesterday news,, well the sucky thingy happens,, the out-of-stock tee and owh yeahhhhhhh the l0st of my stylus [im a freak wh0 cant l0st track of my stuff or else i'll b freaking out]
but its a gud start for a day i think
being in mr kuru's class [he is simply go0d lo0kin n briliant!]
having a nice l0ng chat wht t0go[he's h0t!]
a gr8 c0nversation about lom0 wif apai[ y y y u have to b simply cute nice n talented?]
my day went gr8
i dun really spent ma day lo0kin at jerk luq's face bc0z i simply avoid d0in dat or dat scumbag face since a agin i simply av0id it [quite hard since she's sittin near me n mr kuru]
overall its
okies.....

my frens was tellin me h0w silly i lo0ked yesterday when i was freaking mad
keep mumbling n moving like a retarded pers0n hahahahhahahahahha
plus my fav[ok2 our fav] photographer was sitting quite near n they could actually see n hear wuteva im mumbling about[ which involve l0tta curse,, bad word,, personification compare n contrast stuff n m0re hahhaha]
so0o0 much l0werin my p0int t0'em hahahhahahahhahah
like heck
bc0z right n0w
i juz dunwanna care anym0re
i juz wanna g0 bck to my lil ro0m in kdh
n cry my heart out n yeah
trash talking!!!!!!!!!

No comments: