Monday, January 7, 2008

why am i hre

hey~~ i am here
well
its my first p0st here
but i've been bl0gging f0r a while
at xfresh .c0m
y am i there?
simply bc0z during th0se bl0gging days..
 i wan a l0cal bl0ggin d0main
n xfresh g0t it
but after
nearly 4 years
they decide a new lo0k n it sux
seriously
then my fren nut~
ask me t0 use bl0gsp0t
so0
 wut da heck
 i am desprate t0 bl0g,,
 aftr nearly a m0nth of n0t doing it
i als0 had 360
 but hey
dun really like it
y?
hurm
dats kinda hard t0 define maself
 but hey
i'm weird
freakingly weird
weird0 weird
but i think sum people find it attractive
but sum  juz d0nt
n i dun really care
bc0z i dun care bout others
bc0z i'm p0ssessive
alil bit self centered
n sp0iled
n materialistic
n a dash of hip0crit
hate me if u wan
i'll b a bitch
i'll b a saint
but dun bug me if i dun bug ue :)



No comments: