Wednesday, January 30, 2008

a little breather~~

hye guyz~~
juz wanna state dat i'm g0in back t0 kdh 4 a while
so0 there will b n0 bl0g updating for a while
c0ming back at 6th feb
so0 you'll expect da updated bl0g around dat time okies??
huhuhu

g0ing back wif my mummy diz eve
wif mas
[yeah!!i dun really like air asia!!]
n g0ing str8 t0 langkawi t0morow m0rning

seriously,,
 if u read last p0st-es u will detect there's a lil sumthing wr0ng wif me,,,
n seriously right n0w a need a lil breather
 a lil space on my own
if sumthing c0me up
dun w0rry
i will ann0unce it here....

k back t0 exciting stuff in my life,,
 well as we all kn0e,,
heheh
 i'm rich n0w
harharhar
g0t my aries already
dun even ask my dad 4 weekly all0wance [m0de-bangga]
hahhahahahah
paid all my debt[a.k.a-my angah]
n shared buying perfume wif my alang
huhu
 yeah
 i juz lurve perfum
 i g0t quite a few...
but i juz used one huhu
 d one dat faizal gv me f0r my bday last 2 years hhahha juz open it last sem,, n still al0t~~
hahahhaha

wif da pr0m0ti0n
i ought t0 get JLO SHIMMER GLOW[new one 4 5th annversery of jl0 perfume's line]

GlowbyJLolimited

n GLOW AFTER DARk

2012415720

 for juz
[take a deeep breath brave ueself]
Rm 275!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
isnt it cheap~~
so0 me n my sis juz shared like 175 per pers0n~~
i to0k the shimmer one n my sis to0k after dark
 actually i kinda like after dark
 the smell is nice
 but my sis wanted it n sheis n0t da glitter type o gurl
so0o ok,, i to0k it :)

well
that's all 4 n0w~
catch u later~~
but dun b suprise if i update my bl0g earlier huhu
 i'm bl0gging type of gurl hehehhe

2 comments:

farhana said...

i miss you already! ur posts basically. hehee. have fun there!!! :D

eRmAbuTAng said...

thanx dear~~
miss u three~~