Monday, January 25, 2010

is ur mama a llma?



hurm....
i dunno
is it my weakness
or it kinda a gift
or its the result of reading too much romantic n chic lit books
i think im easy to falls for sumone
n this time
i hope
it is the one....
like im kinda old
to start floating around
finding the electric sparks
or ionized against the others

its sorta complicated
but its complication makes me wanna work more n yes im not working alone,,,,
like TOKIO MOTEL sang : its automatic ok!
hahahha
*yeah i like their song*

n yeah
we hv plans
for us
n its not juz an empty one
both or us working on it

but sumtimes
its kinda freaks me out
it sumthing happens
bcoz its juz life
it will not always b easy peasie
but i kinda like the idea of it :P

yeah dear
i let you slay my dragon
bcoz u r my knight in hot policeman suits :P
i might hv no idea wut ur frenz r saying and
you might have no idea what my frenz are laughing about
but its ok behind the close door
we hv our own lil language
u might b silly at times
but ur innocents makes me melts
and i might b crazier than the cat lady
but i know u adore me for that :P
thanx for everything
i don mind jumping up for u
as long u dont mind falling down with me

loves u mr wolverine
xoxoxo

*for those happens to read this post
puking and nauseating is the result after reading
dun worry i dun mind :P*

No comments: