Monday, November 23, 2009

today is only monday

the first monday among the 4 mondays of my holiday

all i can conclude
today must be the laziest monday i ever had in pass 5 month
so0 lazy
the weather is not helping
it was drizzle all day long
i dun even need my fan inside my room
A/C? far cry

as usually when im bore my imagination runs wild
i picture myself is like an naked mole rat
under my comforter
*can i blame my spread sheet for bein so0 cozy?*
so0 comfy bein tucked in my comforter...
goshhh



so0 rufusss

on the other hand
my day had a lil bump today
well my gorgie is having her usually migrain
*or should i blame celcom?*
i found out i had 7 unread msg
since 21st
yes
*unison*
OMFG
then i used my maxis phone to text myself
but then it juz didnt arrive
till i got msg
fuck off testin testin
.
.
.
omg i sent it to wrong number
naturally
im pissed
bcoz that creature was cursing at me
like come on,,
silly mistake
plus
fuck off?
is that all u can gv me
come on
wut are u?
12 years old?
but
taking the high road i replied
wut da fuck
b polite next time dude[kinda sure its a male if its a gurl gosh she need major makeover]
i mis send da text
doesnt mean u need to b rude
sorry
.
.
havnt been replied yet
which is ok for me :D

*update*
he is a guy
he called
try to b firm
then when he heard it was fmale voice
he melted
sorry erkh awk?
sp nma awk?
kt mna nie?
TYPICAL
owh no he juz text meee
help.......

No comments: