Sunday, November 22, 2009

coz baby im torn

every ending is a new beginning
in uni life
every beginnin started wif big plan
n rushing for the one
*lets make this simple : kna berebut utk reg subj*
gosh
baby im torn
follow my desire which is kinda blur
b in class wif familiarity and frenx
ignorance is the best solution?

owh no
should i follow my dreams in bein the editor at mag
or be in the safety zone?
owh follow my creative lust in photography?
owh my
owh my

welll
subconciously
i always wanted to work in mag industry
since i was young
apart for bein fashion designer
 i lurve gvin my two cents about stuff
creative writin is wut i like
*currently fluent my self wif 140 character of cursing praising n whinning*
wishing to b editor of mag
but 
im no danny meade
i dont hv family legacy in printing industry
perez is my bibble *pun intended here people*



anna wintour is my queen



ugly betty is my past time
devils wear prada is my APA
should i
or should i not
enrolled my self in magazine publishing course 
next sem?
my schedule is open for it
its on thursday
not my "wednesday is a movie day"
hurm
or should i stick to what i know n da well verse 1001 things about technology?

or should i follow my inner child 
in basic photography?
water painting also sound promising
im quite ok wif brushes
but as usual
i prefer monotone art

life is weird
especially when u r young
embrace it
sucka!

No comments: